Obstetrics and Gynecology
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology offers full spectrum of woman health care services. We offer a full range of advanced medical program and services for women of all ages from adolescent to menopause. We offer complete family centered care for women with normal and high risk pregnancies, including monitoring and testing during pregnancy, delivery of newborn and care for the mother throughout the postpartum period.Our dedication to patient’s life begins at the very start of life itself.
Department has state of the art well equipped operation theater and labor room.
Services offered are:
- Normal and Painless delivery
- Caesarean Section
- Pre Conceptional counseling
- Antenatal Care
- NST/Continuous monitoring in labor
- Govt. approved MTP centre
- High risk pregnancy
- Laparoscopic surgeries
- All Gynecological surgeries
- Adolescent health care
- Menstrual disorders management
- Menopause disorders management
- Tubal ligation
- Myomectomy, Oophorectomy, Ovarian cyst removal
- Family planning practices
- Newborn care
Department of Orthopedics offers management of all orthopedic diseases across all ages from childhood to old age. We offer both conservative as well as surgical management of all disorders.
- Management of all types of Fractures (Adult and Pediatric)
- Osteoporosis Management
- Correction of Clubfoot (CTEV) by Ponseti technique.
- Ozone therapy for PIVD (Slipped disc)
- Total Knee Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement
- Treatment of Cervical Spondylitis , Sciatica, Tennis elbow, Plantar fasciitis
- Management of Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Gout
- Intra-articular Injections
- Management of Bow legs, Knock knee
- Management of Rickets
We are here to provide comprehensive newborn care in well equipped nursery with servo control radiant heat warmer, oxygen chamber, infusion pump and phototherapy unit under supervision of experienced Paediatric consultant. We also provide vaccination.
Laparoscopic surgery, also called minimally invasive surgery (MIS), bandaid surgery, or keyhole surgery, is a modern surgical technique in which operations are performed far from their location through small incisions (usually 0.5–1.5 cm) elsewhere in the body.
We offer Laparoscopic surgeries at a very minimal cost e.g
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Ovarian cyst removal
- Laparoscopic Ectopic sugeries
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy (Gall bladder removal)
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy
- Laparoscopic Hernia repair
Advantages of Laparoscopic surgeries
- Less pain
- Less bleeding
- Smaller incision
- Less chances of infection
- Less hospital stay